Our Project Objectives
The project will provide training for educators to acquire expertise in the integration of technology and pedagogy and provide a wider platform to share this experience. It will foster collaboration and communication among students and teachers at a cross European level. Its objectives include:
- Increased Teacher competence in STEAM teaching.
- Developing student skills and competences through effective and innovative teaching and assessment.
- Enhanced access, participation and motivation for all learners, but with a special focus on increasing girls engagement with STEM subjects .
- Increased Environmental Awareness: Extending learning beyond the classroom and develop responsible attitudes to environmental awareness, both at home and in the wider community.
- Increased Collaborative Learning / Student Agency The project will result in a measurable increase in the use of collaborative learning methodologies.
- Opportunities for Distributed Leadership: The formation of a teaching STEAM TEAMs will give teachers and students the opportunity to take leadership roles within their own school.
- Developed Links to Community: drawing on expertise of parents / community in STEAM professions in the wider school community.